UPGRADE WM6 ON A TYTN

bgbopper 20:34 PM 01 May 08

Hi, I'm a newb so forgive me for any errors,I'm just learnin'. Slowly.

I have a SIM free TyTN with WM5 & want to upgrade to WM6. It downloads ok on my Vista desktop & my phone syncs ok. its when it begins to install, everything switches off with "Error 260".

Right, now yes I've been on the xda forum where there's fabulous help but despite puttin' in a thread, no-one is replying.

I've done everything other folk have done, ie: safe mode,hard reset etc., but the answer is the same.
What is the "open port" & how can I solve it? Do I have to upgrade anything else before installing the WM6?

My phone is: HERM 200 IPL-1.00 & SPL-2.03.
If anyone can just enlighten me, I would be eternally grateful. Please.

Michael_kt 21:19 PM 01 May 08

Hi there is a web site called "click here" this site contains almost all the information that you require to update your Tytn to Rom version 6, plus loads of other information.

Go to the Forums and locate the Tytn.
Take time to digest the information which can seem overwhelming at first. But its quite straight forward.

This site also contains links to HTC Roms plus customised roms which can contain bug fixes in addition to other software that can make using the Tytn a pleasure.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nvidia GRID 2.0 launch boosts virtualised graphics workflows

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites