Upgrade phone advice please......

andyref 00:28 AM 09 Mar 09

Hi everyone, I am due for an upgrade with orange and they have givin me these few to choose :

Sony Ericsson C902 (PC suite wouldnt' work on Vista I have been told )

Nokia 6220

Nokia N96

Nokia N85

I am a Sony Ericsson person who has had many of there phones in many years but might want a change as I am worried about PC suite not working on vista .
I am not fussed about the camera as a 3mb before has been ok and I dont use music on the phone either much .
So what out of the above would or is a ggod phone for 18 months contract ????????

Demora 13:05 PM 09 Mar 09

I made the mistake of uprading my Sony Ericsson 18 months ago to a Nokia n95. Worst thing I ever did. I'm now back with a Sony c905 (on o2 tho)

Don't get me wrong, Nokia are good but Sony seem to have better battery life than Nokias' (Although c905 is still new and getting battery to full capacity)

Also I had more phone freezes with the n95 and had it replaced 3 times.

Never had a problem with a SE.

Demora 13:06 PM 09 Mar 09

Forgot to add. The n96 is much better than n95. Has some good features too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…