Upgrade for malfunctioning Moto G 4G

thebookmagpie 21:59 23 Sep 15

Hi, I'm looking for some advice. I'm looking to upgrade my Moto G 4G. Recently, I've had a lot of problems with this phone since January - I'm running version 5.1 of Android and have had the phone for about 14 months. It's constantly crashing, apps work based on the whims of the phone, it's generally a bit slow and I've had various problems with the call functions. I'm with Tesco Mobile at the moment.

I'm looking to upgrade. Tesco are offering various options. In my price range(ish), I can go with the Samsung Galaxy J5, A3, or A5, or the Sony M4 Aqua, as well as the iPhone 5c or 5s (though these are more expensive). I'm unsure as to what to go for, as I don't want another laggy, buggy phone, but at the same time am unsure if a two-year old iPhone would really be a decent choice. Can anyone offer me any advice? Happy to provide more information if that'll help out at all.

Hopefully I've posted this in the right place and not contravened any rules. Thanks!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…