unlocking my nokia n80 on 3

jimbo198966 18 Dec 07

can someone tell me how i can get my nokia n80 unlocked??

thanks, jimmmy

mehim 18 Dec 07

they will do it if your contract is finished. Or used to.

@k@n!c 22 Dec 07

there is software on the net via google to unlock your phone ive done mine a nokia n95 a bit risky doing it and you void warranty aswell but unlocking my phone allowed me to get the latest updates and improved my phone.. will look for a link for you and post later.. kind regarsd akanic

@k@n!c 22 Dec 07

cant post link as its a dodgy site :) but it involves dowloading certain software then changing the code on your phone thus unlocking/debranding the phone.. happy hunting akanic

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message