TV Picture does not come on for 20mins

ernieg7 21 Mar 13

My Toshiba Regza tv when turned on the picture takes 20mins to come on all coloured lines at first but sound is there. When picture comes on it is perfect from then on. will it be worth geting repaired. Thanks if anybody can help. Yours ernieg7

yonex24562 04 Apr 13

Hi there, haven't been on the site for a while so didn't see this. My mother in law has a JVC tv which was doing something similar. As it was under guarantee at the time I phoned the sellers helpline for her. The tv was getting put off at the tv but not at the wall, the suggestion was to try pulling the plug out the wall for about ten minutes then trying again. It was something to do with the tv not completely powering down and when we tried it on restart the tv was back to a ten second start. Don't know if this will help you but it's worth a try. Cheers.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message