Tv losing focus when panning L & R during gaming

dee911 11:53 AM 28 Jun 10

I have to say i am very un-impressed with this tv gaming wise. Ive just recently got the lg 42lh5000 and ive heard nothing but good reviews about it, specially gaming wise * hence why i brought it * but when playing fifa 10 i notice it blurs out like it loses focus when the screen pans quicky from one side to the other

* for example goalkicks and long balls*.

i noticed it straight away and it kills my eyes after awhile.

But when i put true motion on low it doesnt do it at all, but on replays i have that ghost effect on the ball which pee's me off because i spent good money on this tv, and the results aint so good. I use the gaming mode and sit 6 feet away if that helps.

The thing is my m8 has a 46inch sharp aquo and it doesnt do it on his what so ever, and his tv is 2 -3 yrs old!!
And it can't be a blur feature in game because it would still do it when i put true motion on.

Does anyone have fifa + lh5000 would be kind enough to test this out, because i don't want to return it as faulty if its just a common thing for this tv.

Any help much apreciated

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 release date, price, features UK: Free upgrade available July 29 with 10 years of free…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay