TV Hook up to various rooms etc Problem

Demora 10:57 17 Feb 09

Hi.

My daughters have moved the TV across the room. Fine tv and sky box work fine. BUT my problem is that all the other rooms in the house no longer recieve a tv signal.

I have two tv/fm sockets on the wall and one is connected to the RF in 1 on the sky box leading into the tv. The dvd recorder is connected to the tv via scart.

We only ever watch BBc 1 etc via the sky digital box. not terestial.

How do I re hook up the rest of the rooms?

Last time a called a tech out it cost me £25 and all he did was connect a cable up.

D

Pamy 17:09 17 Feb 09

Assuming that nothing else was altered, then it can only be a cable connection not right. Get youe daughters back and get them to try all the combinations

Graham. 19:52 17 Feb 09

You need a cable plugged into RF Out of the Sky box to go to a second socket on the wall.

Demora 10:29 18 Feb 09

Thanks Guys.

Pamy Daughters are abroad atm.

Graham: That sorted it, But my coax is a bit to long and I suspect that the booster box thingy has died a bit of a death. Can't get 'Five' on freeview box. ah well a trip to Maplins sometime soon.

Thanks again.

D

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…