Trying to download 'whatapps' on my mobile

geek84 12:40 PM 01 Feb 13

Hi Folks I am trying to download the Whatapps application on my HTC Wildfire S handset. As most of you probably know, whatapps is a free messaging service. I did have the application on my phone originally (which I had downloaded) but for the last week or so it has asked me to update it. Whenever, I try and update it, I get an error message after a few minutes saying not enough internal storage available. I deleted a few applications in order to make more space by still get the same error message. Can somone please give me advice on how to solve the problem

T0SH 15:26 PM 03 Feb 13

Have you tried Settings Apps, then from the listing click on the individual apps and see if you can use the option move to sd card this will free up space in the internal ram, which is the most likely source of the problem

Cheers HC

jemyclarke 07:07 AM 09 Feb 13

Whatsapp is the best application for messaging and you have share unlimited pictures and videos with your friends but in some mobile we face problem while downloading this application. I think you should go with mobile9 which is allowed to download any application.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Jean Jullien, Supermundane and more design badges for Farmdrop's 'local food revolution'

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know