Transfer of dvd Handycam disc to a dvd

juara 19:00 01 Jan 06

Hi, Can anyone help me in plain English how to transfer a Sony Handycam DVD92E tiny disc to a normal size DVD disc. A Salesperson where I bought it did say something about having a DVD recorder player to make things easier is this correct? Can you actually play the tiny disc on a DVD player?

De Marcus™ 23:08 01 Jan 06

Yes you can provided the player recognises the disk (and most do as I have one), the reason the sales rep mentioned the dvd recorder being a bit easier was because you can simply plug you camera straight into one and record, or (if the dvd recorder has a hard drive) pop you camcorder disk into the tray, copy it to the hard drive to burn straight away or at a later date. Another option would be to hook it up to your pc using the bundled software and burn to disk that way providing you have a dvd rewriter installed. Going the pc route opens up a whole new array of editing and effects options.

A&D 21:13 06 Jan 06

But see my posting on Sony camcorder file incompatibility.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…