Tom Tom One Updates SD Card

SURVEY 11:42 04 Mar 08

Just had my Tom Tom One V2 delivered (the one with an SD Card slot). Am struggling a bit with the software. Tryig to update the GB Map. I have taken a back-up of the card as delivered and this has Version 7.162 software. Can anyone tell me if this is the latest version please?

When I go to Update I am told that there is an 'Important Update' - QuickGPSfix.data then when I click yes to install, a message comes up saying 'Can't install this item Ephemeris file - This file is included with the item but should not be there: lto.dat'

Can one just download latest updates to the computer rather than the device?

SURVEY 11:50 04 Mar 08

I believe that the QuickGPSfix update is not applicable to the Tom Tom One, am I correct?

anchor 12:13 04 Mar 08

For better information on matters relating to TomTom, I recommend this forum:

click here

SURVEY 18:57 04 Mar 08

anchor - thanks, have tried the forum. I have now found that the 7.162 version refers to the Application software and I think that is the latest. However, the map GB&I is version v675.1409 and I am not sure if this is the very latest. If not, does one hae a free update to the latest map software on delivery of the satnav or is it only the Application software that one is entitled to as a free update?

Al94 19:34 04 Mar 08

Good forum here click here for satnav issues.

anchor 09:01 05 Mar 08

As I understand it you are entitled to a free map update within 6 months of purchase.

Application software, when applicable to your model, has no time limit.

If you have any questions regarding this, contact TomTom on 0845 161 0009

anchor 09:07 05 Mar 08

I meant to add, that I have no idea if your map version v675.1409 is the latest for your model. You would need to ask TomTom.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…