Thursday 14th

jack 08:23 14 May 09

GMTV digital seems to be off air from South East
Source this morning- Broadcasting OK on Analogue.
Any one else noticed or is it just me/my set/ crow sitting on arial

BT 08:32 14 May 09

Been losing ITV recently on Freeview at various times of the day for short periods of time here in Norfolk.

anchor 08:57 14 May 09

Just checked and all OK here in London.

Stuartli 11:00 14 May 09

On Tuesday, one or two new stations were added or the channel numbers altered in the Winter Hill area.

A retune might prove beneficial if it's not done automatically.

jack 12:11 14 May 09

Just flicked to ITV as I had my elevenses[bit late]
All back with us now.
Stuartli
I noticed last evening as was fiddling with the PVR setup- a'New Channel' notice came up
I gave the list a run through- but did not notice anything New[or perhaps nothing that I would have tuned to]
Ditto later to TV.
Quest starts to morrow - see what they have offer.

UKTV History - now- Yesterday- is still the same old stuff with a smattering of old BBC -History-ish titles- and we get whole days worth of similar-.
Ah me -have to renew library books next week - not much changes there either.

Stuartli 12:20 14 May 09

It was due to start today...

The new channels are in the early 30s channel numbers - late night naughties it appears.

Stuartli 12:28 14 May 09

In fact my Teletext Extra service was showing today's programme listings for Quest yesterday at least, as I hd checked to see what type of programmes were to be transmitted.

It's still showing those programme listings, including Mission Impossible from mid-day, but the main screen says Coming Soon.

Stuartli 12:31 14 May 09
  jack 20:38 14 May 09

I'll shut down here now and get ready for the quizzical looks of Mentalist on 5
That's something different for now.
But as usual- gabbled lines and strange voices- will have to wear the wireless cans I guess

Stuartli 21:11 14 May 09

I'm watching the Hillsborough anniversary special football match on ITV4.

jack 10:48 15 May 09

But at the same time makes it more complex.

It appeared that there was a massive water main rupture in Tooley street[Which runs down the north side of London Bridge station.
The TVAM studio is in Stamford st. near by
I can guess then that the Analogue link to transmitter is a Microwave link, and digital is fibre[therefore underground]
If this is so and the state of London Water supply and disposal system- be prepared for a few blank screens from time to time come 2012

Hmm maybe Freesat could be a proposition- perhaps.
My friend has SKY and he tells me that heavy cloud cover and affect reception from time to time..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now