Thinking of buying a PDA

nicksdarkroom 15:04 20 Feb 06

I'm thinking of buying a PDA, something araound the £200 pound mark, has anyone got any suggestions? Or is it worth going a bit higher if there's anything a bit special?

driving man 21:16 20 Feb 06

TRy Halfords.-----Last month they were selling a PDA------ Medion 100 for £199. This has a Sat Nav system with screen mounts and also bicycle mounts. Windows media player, excell, word etc. Plus a voice note recorder and many other functions. It syncs easily to a laptop or desk top.
Sat Nav is super ---it shows streets in this country . If you want any other Europe country it is on the supplied CD which you download to your PC and then load onto an sd mem card---just a normal mem card as in digital camera (about £24 for 512mb)
Its so good I purchased two---one for me and one for wife. It also works in our cars that have a heated front screen. Hope this helps
PS Halfords were advertising a free demo

HXP 03:00 26 Feb 06

I have had an ipaq 2210 for 2 years now and it has always performed well - it has a 400mhz processor ( don't go for slower) 64 mb ram and you can add both CF and MMC cards.

Good screen & 4 hr battery life with screen on 7 with it off ( playing MP3's)

Lots of free software click here

click here

Runs TOM TOM 5 really well - plays video files / word & excel - controls your tv & DVD ( honest)

Games machine .....

Mines out of production now but still a few to be had or it's upgraded replacement.

Excellent HP support ...

HXP

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now