There are some superb, often stunning...

Stuartli 13:56 27 Feb 06

..examples of high class photography on a website, mentioned by one of the offspring over the weekend, that will be of interest to digital photography enthisasts forum members.

Visit click here

to see some examples including click here

hzhzhz 19:07 27 Feb 06

Some nice shots Stuartli.

Forum Editor 00:20 28 Feb 06

but I can't.

You're responsible for me spending over an hour this evening looking at some of the superb images on that site - especially those of my favourite subject. What a beautiful place the world is.

Please don't do it again.

Stuartli 00:45 28 Feb 06

I must confess six of us spent more than an hour on Sunday looking on in awe as my son brought up one amazing photograph after another on his laptop.

hssutton 09:16 28 Feb 06

Stuartli, I agree there are some super pics there.

If you enjoy looking at good photographs have a look click here
The theme for this month is sunrise/sunset

Stuartli 09:59 28 Feb 06

What beautiful shots people have made available to others on that site.

I know there are many more such websites - it could become as addictive as Google Earth...:-)

hssutton 10:45 28 Feb 06

Yes you're quite correct, I'm already a member of several of them. This is the beauty of the digital world, a global, virtual, photographic society.

I have been involved with photography for 40 years, but have never enjoyed my photography as much as I do now.

Digital Technology as opened up the world to all

De Marcus™ 23:34 05 Mar 06

I've just uploaded some of my own. Although I have a few good shots, mine pail in comparison to the majority, I'm still getting to grips with my Christmas present.

grumphy 10:44 10 Mar 06

I agree with FE I am now an addict, thats another habit will try and kick. Great Site thanks

hssutton 12:02 10 Mar 06

If you're struggling a little why not join us at click here. Quite a few digital newbies have joined us of late.

Plenty of help forthcoming if you require it

De Marcus™ 16:54 10 Mar 06

Thats a welcome invitation hssutton, I'm fairly adapt with a camera but not when it comes to more complicated compostions. When work allows I think I will join.

Thankyou

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…