Telephoning with Skype

golfpro 08:50 30 Sep 06

Does anyone use the soft phone program Skype for making call etc. If so what do you think of it I am considering using this system myself.
To see web site. click here

jorf 18:28 30 Sep 06

I use Skype for phone calls, bought skype USB phone on ebay for £10 and purchased credit(Skypeout) for £10 I find it works fine. Great for overseas calls, can even send text messages to mobiles.

anchor 10:20 02 Oct 06

Personally, I would not bother with Skype, and, (reportedly), its variable quality.

I can make normal phone calls free to the UK, and abroad at very cheap rates using 1899.

click here#

MichelleC 10:58 02 Oct 06

I got fed up with Skype refusing my good cc, so now use JaJah click here

golfpro 06:55 03 Oct 06

Thanks I have decided to give JaJah a go, as I live outside the UK it may be easier.

Stuartli 11:24 03 Oct 06

As I understand it, many of the Indian call centres now conducting advice/help centres for various UK businesses use Skype.

anchor 15:55 03 Oct 06

Stuartli: Maybe that`s why the sound quality is sometimes so poor.

golfpro 16:20 03 Oct 06

I'm still trying to figure out how the mobile phone connection works. I've downloaded it, and my No is displayed on the web site, but I can't find any reference to JaJah on my phone or in the settings. So what do you do, just dial the No. and hope that it works or what???
If anyone knows please post.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…