summit photofix scanner

src 19:55 04 Nov 08

I recently bought a summit photofix scanner to scan some old sldes. When I try to scan the slides the scanned picture moves arond all the time creating a collage affect,which constantly changes, making it impossible to capture the picture.I have all the correct specifications on my computer. Any ideas what the problem might be?

jack 13:37 05 Nov 08

from a news paper promotion Ad.

It too proved to be a disaster and was sent back as 'Not fit for purpose'
I noticed the same firm is advertising them in My week end paper and that are many now up for sale on E-bay.

I suggest it it returned pronto and go in for a decent flatbed scanner with a 'light in the lid'
of which Epson seem to have the best of the bunch and for a lot less than the price of the Summit Photofix.

jack 09:20 06 Nov 08

The problem you describe is almost certainly a software problem rather than the scanner itself.
Do you have Vista by any chance ?- much driver soft ware is not compatible

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…