Spkeakers for HTC Desire phone?

stlucia 11 Dec 10

I see thousands of iPod and iPhone speaker systems, but I've never seen anything designed for use with other manufacturers' devices.

Having had a Desire for about six months now, and with all my music files copied onto it, I would like to be able to use it with some mini speakers rather than just with the headphones. Is a good solution to connect it via the headphone socket to something like Logitech's Express Plus click here ? Are there similar speaker systems that can connect using Bluetooth and, if so, is Bluetooth capable of transmitting music quality?

bremner 11 Dec 10

You will find that the majority of speaker systems with with iPod docks can also work with other phones and mp3 players through an input from the headphone socket. Even the layest Bose Sounddocks now have this connection.

stlucia 11 Dec 10

Thanks, bremner. Any info on whether Bluetooth is a viable means of connection for music?

bremner 11 Dec 10

Have a look here click here

stlucia 12 Dec 10

That's a good site, thanks bremner.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message