sony ericsson w880i

stephen1978 08:51 AM 20 Aug 08

rite guys i need some help plz lol

i bought a sony ericsson w880i from a friend it was a contract mobile i started of using it as a payasyou go but a month ago i put my contract sim in the phone and things were going fine untill vodafone blocked the phone (blacklisted the phone ) the phones unlocked to any network plus it still works as long as you use a pay as you go sim card :( is there any way i can get this phone to work with my contract sim ???

my second problem can i transfer games from m2 memory card to a sd memory card if so how???

pavvi 00:31 AM 22 Aug 08

With the games you will most likely find that they will not work on a different phone as there will be some DRM software on it.

pavvi 00:33 AM 22 Aug 08

As far as the blacklist is concerned, is your contract sim the same as your pay as you go sim?

stephen1978 08:07 AM 22 Aug 08

No what happened is i bought the phone from someone which was a vodafone

then i had it unlocked and used it as a pay as you go on the o2 network

but ive now chaged to virgin contract and it wont work

pavvi 15:47 PM 22 Aug 08

It may be that the person who unlocked it didn't successfully permanently unlock it. The only guaranteed way to safely unlock a phone is with a code from the network that locked it Only the friemd you bought it from will be able to request this, and it may have a cost too.

stephen1978 16:32 PM 22 Aug 08

it only comes up blocked when you put a contract sim into the phone

if you put a pay as you go sim in the phone it still works lol

may i ask is there anywhere on the net i can get unlock codes for a LG KE500 mobile ???

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

How to run Windows 10 on Mac: How to run Windows 10 using Boot Camp or VirtualBox to install…