sony ericsson k850i software update

pete. 15:30 PM 17 Sep 08

hi i have a sony ericsson k850i i want to update the software in the phone i have downloaded the program click to open asks which phone the only one i could find was k850 anyway when i get to the bit i need to it says plug in usb lead turn of mobile remove battery re install press and hold c button while pluging in usb lead but nothing happens except installing drivers for phone any help would be most appreciated.

Demora 18:00 PM 18 Sep 08

I had the same problem with my SE P910i a while ago.
and my Nokia N95, I ended up having to take them to a Phone shop to do it for me. Something to do with my internet connection not being reliable enough.

D

katkins 20:53 PM 16 Oct 08

Sorry for butting in on this thread, but I have a Sony E 610i for which I very recently purchased a data cable to download some photos unto my computer. The procedure was successful enough, but the software required to be predownloaded. turned out to have a Trojan in it - threat rating 5, in fact.

Picked up by Norton 360 security suite.

katkins 20:54 PM 16 Oct 08

Sorry for butting in on this thread, but I have a Sony E 610i for which I very recently purchased a data cable to download some photos unto my computer. The procedure was successful enough, but the software required to be predownloaded. turned out to have a Trojan in it - threat rating 5, in fact.

Picked up by Norton 360 security suite.

katkins 20:56 PM 16 Oct 08

Sorry for double posting.

The first attempt hit the familiar 'Website cannot be found' obstacle, hence my reposting.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 release date, price, features UK: Free upgrade available July 29 with 10 years of free…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay