sony 7" picture frame

bungly 23:26 30 Dec 09

I have a sony picture frame that is fine for showing photos but keeps pixellating on clock view
can anyone help

mole44 06:30 31 Dec 09

Daft as it sounds have you gone to Sony`s web site to see if there is any update software. You could even google the problem to see if others have the same problem,i have a Sony picture frame and it`s o.k. If it`s under warranty send/take it back for repair/replacement.

bungly 21:57 31 Dec 09

Thanks Mole

I have spoken to Sony who have never heard of this happening before and I cant find anything on the internet.

Strange thing is My sister in law bought one of these and the same thing happened so she took it back and the same happened to her new one it was also my sister in law who bought the one for my wife.
All bought at different times so it seems a bad batch would be out of the question

I personally set all three of these up and now I am wondering if I have done anything wrong.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…