Software for JVC GR-DVP9

tinkeroy 14:43 10 Jun 09

I have acquired a JVC GR-DVP9EK camera but unfortunately it doesn't have the software disc with it. I hoped to be able to download the software from JVC but can only find an update to existing files. Can anybody suggest where I may be able to obtain the original software disc, please?

Kevscar1 08:27 11 Jun 09

Have you actually used the contact form on their site to ask them if the Software is still available

tinkeroy 21:12 13 Jun 09

Thank you, Kevscar, sorry for the delay in replying.
I hadn't tried using the contact form but did so after your reply - their response was that I needed to connect the camera using a Firewire lead. Unfortunately my computer doesn't have a Firewire socket; I have asked for further information but am waiting for a reply. Will post when received.

Kevscar1 05:20 15 Jun 09

Search Engines are your best friend.
Try here.

click here

ICF 17:09 19 Jun 09

Install one of these to get firewire on your pc

ICF 17:09 19 Jun 09

LOL soz forgot to put the link on

click here

tinkeroy 21:22 26 Jun 09

Again, sorry for the delay in replying to both Kevscar and ICF; I've been checking out the suggestions made. I now have to confess I was so naive I never thought of checking my laptop an after trying to use a lead to download from camera to the desktop USB which of course didn't work I found I had a Firewire port on the laptop!
Have been able to download there and also to transfer the file to the desktop, so my problem is solved.
The answer I received from JVC wasn't very helpful - just referred me to their shop!
Once more thanks to you both for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…