Smart TV: Help Please!!!!

duke45 06:39 AM 11 Jun 12

I bought my Samsung Smart TV about six months ago and now my wireless dongle is unable to access all applications. Starts downloading software then stops/fails. Now I’m confused if I should get a new brand like LG or Sony or even try to repair the same old TV. Your help please?

mcclaudjohn 09:23 AM 11 Jun 12

Have you not gotten the warranty? Samsung should replace your TV. If they give you a new one, bloody good, if they give you a refurbished one, bloody hell. I got a refurbished Sony after 16 days.

rickf 10:49 AM 13 Jun 12

I have no experience with the Samsung but can say I bought a LG Smart Tv last week and so far very happy with it. Only downside is BBC iPlayer is listed as an app but on trying to download it it says coming soon!!

rickf 09:30 AM 09 Aug 12

Have you switched the TV off recently? Maybe you just need to reset the connection to your router, ie re-enter password for thew router?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Jean Jullien, Supermundane and more design badges for Farmdrop's 'local food revolution'

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know