Skype WP-S1 - Sync with Outlook?

prb 09:51 AM 15 May 08

I've just bought a Skype WP-S1 mobile, and installed all the synchronisation software. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anyway to make it sync with Outlook (of most problem is the calendar since this is what I currently use). Does anyone know of a patch / fix to make them sync? Using the supplied software isn't really an option since we use Microsoft Exchange at work and don't want to be updating 2 calendars all the time!

dms_05 09:05 AM 16 May 08

To get seamless sync between Outlook on a PC and a mobile phone you will have to use on running Windows Mobile on the mobile. I have a couple, an HP 514 and an HTV TyNT. They both syncgronise simply when attached by USB cable to the PC. Infact I essentially have a 3 way sync as the 2 Windows Mobile handhelds sync with the PC and then automatically receive info from each other - however this is a 2 stage process and can't be done with all 3 devices connected at the same time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off