Sky Dish

BIGXXH 17:41 22 May 08

Can anybody help is there any conflict problems if you put two sky dishes to close to to each other, as were i live there is only one part of the building that we can pick up a signal as it a block of flats and i want to install myself

thanks in advance

BIGXXH 12:50 25 May 08

To Beta

Thanks for your post but i am the owner of the building so there will be no problems from me, once again thanks for your post and you are sure that there will be no conflicts whith the other syk dish that is already there as they will be very close.

Thanks bigxxh

anskyber 22:05 25 May 08

You may need planning permission. click here

BRYNIT 22:19 25 May 08

One sky disk will not conflict/interfere with another dish. The only problem that can happen is if the dishes are position so one is directly in front of the other blocking the signal from the satellite.

Sometimes the council will not allow too may dishes on a building this may have changed since I stopped installing sky. IF the tenant that has the original dish has a single LNB with one cable you could always have this changed for a quad LNB it may be just as cheep and save having two dishes.

BIGXXH 11:07 26 May 08

Thanks for all the replys very helpfull.

From BIGXXH.

FatboySlim71 22:07 19 Jun 08

I have two Sky dishes close to each other and I have no problems whatsoever.

McGill01 02:08 14 Jul 08

no problem would be caused by placing 2 dishes beside each other apart from one blocking the others signal, u do need planning permission though, but unless its a listed building or conservation area it should be ok, the signal from to your dish is activated by your viewing card so if you have active viewing cards you will receive a signal to both dishes :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…