Sky+ box

Kauly 19:12 PM 14 Jul 13
Answered

alanrwood 14:25 PM 15 Jul 13
Answer

What was posted yesterday at 7.12PM

alanrwood 08:54 AM 16 Jul 13

I received an email from Kauly of which I was very suspicious and deleted it before downloading (I use Mailwasher). Any communication should be via this forum or not at all. I suspect a scam

Kauly 09:12 AM 16 Jul 13

Hi alanrwood. My apologies, I am new to these kind of sites and a bit naive. I can assure you that no deception was intended. I tried to read your original response to my inquiry, but I must have done something wrong. If you could please re-post your response I will access it from this site. Thanks Yours Kauly.

alanrwood 13:55 PM 16 Jul 13

My only response was in my initial reply.

All answers should come via the forum by posting your text at the bottom in the text box headed "Reply to this topic". Your original post should have a title that gives some idea of the problem and the first post should contain details of it to enable the rest of us to try and understand the problem and give a relevant response.

We receive some posts which are simply spam advertising and possibly malicious especially when the poster is making a very first post as your was.

Can I suggest that you leave this thread as closed as it has already been ticked and create a new one with the relevant details. There are lots of members here who will try and help if they can

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…