saving youtube videos

jap 18:46 03 Nov 07

is it possible to save the videos that are streamed on you tube? i understand there are copyright issues but i wish to save somw off the self made vids as some are quite funny kind regards seiko

pchelper001 19:32 03 Nov 07

if you download realplayer, there are some settings in it which will allow you to save youtube videos to your pc.

rdave13 19:37 03 Nov 07

click here It will also convert files.

Stuartli 21:08 03 Nov 07

The easiest method is to use Save2PC - I've saved dozens of YouTube musical favourites to a dedicated YouTube Videos folder using it. See:

click here

or

click here

It's freeware, very efficient and can be used with other video download websites.

The F1 Help Key 10:01 04 Nov 07

take pchelper001 advice..me too i use realplayer to save youtube video..really fast and it can download protected content by youtube new security...

Stuartli 14:43 04 Nov 07

The problem with Real Player is that if you don't ruthlessly configure it to suit YOUR requirements, then it takes over....:-)

Al94 19:01 04 Nov 07

Here's the easiest way imho - download veoh player, it will then download, save and catalogue Utube videos. click here

Stuartli 21:48 04 Nov 07

Save2PC lists artistes and/or tracks in alphabetical order in the folder.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:21 04 Nov 07

The video is already downloaded and in your cache as you watch it.

All I do is drag it from the cache (last large file downloaded) to a folder rename it and give it a .flv extension.

jap 20:17 08 Nov 07

Sorry for slow reply, thank you for your help it was very helpful and now i have some funny clips to make me smile on the bus

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac