saving youtube videos

jap 18:46 03 Nov 07

is it possible to save the videos that are streamed on you tube? i understand there are copyright issues but i wish to save somw off the self made vids as some are quite funny kind regards seiko

pchelper001 19:32 03 Nov 07

if you download realplayer, there are some settings in it which will allow you to save youtube videos to your pc.

rdave13 19:37 03 Nov 07

click here It will also convert files.

Stuartli 21:08 03 Nov 07

The easiest method is to use Save2PC - I've saved dozens of YouTube musical favourites to a dedicated YouTube Videos folder using it. See:

click here

or

click here

It's freeware, very efficient and can be used with other video download websites.

The F1 Help Key 10:01 04 Nov 07

take pchelper001 advice..me too i use realplayer to save youtube video..really fast and it can download protected content by youtube new security...

Stuartli 14:43 04 Nov 07

The problem with Real Player is that if you don't ruthlessly configure it to suit YOUR requirements, then it takes over....:-)

Al94 19:01 04 Nov 07

Here's the easiest way imho - download veoh player, it will then download, save and catalogue Utube videos. click here

Stuartli 21:48 04 Nov 07

Save2PC lists artistes and/or tracks in alphabetical order in the folder.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:21 04 Nov 07

The video is already downloaded and in your cache as you watch it.

All I do is drag it from the cache (last large file downloaded) to a folder rename it and give it a .flv extension.

jap 20:17 08 Nov 07

Sorry for slow reply, thank you for your help it was very helpful and now i have some funny clips to make me smile on the bus

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…