Sat Nav Problem

proudfoot 12:40 PM 26 Feb 12

I received an email offering me a " Free New Software Download" for my TomTom One IQ Routes SatNav. The download when I installed it has corrupted the SatNav system and It will not work at all. I have been on the TomTom site and tried all the fixes suggested and just seem to be going round in circles. I have emailled TomTom and await without a gret deal of confidence, a reply. I have received a receipt of my email. Can any one suggest where I can download the system files to get my SatNav working again even if I have to purchase the maps etc.

rdave13 15:21 PM 26 Feb 12

If you used Tom Tom HOME link you should have a backup on your PC.

I assume you've re-set it to factory settings, I is the reset button , then using Home to restore your back-up.

proudfoot 10:25 AM 28 Feb 12

Thanks for the reply. The backup I had was lost when I had to reinstall my system. Yesterday I had an internet chat with TomTom who gave me a link to reinstall the system and maps etc. It is working now though I havn't yet had a run in the car.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 review: Hands on with the £239 OnePlus Two '2016 flagship killer'

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…