Samsung Sydney text problem

Duncanf 19 Jan 13

Hi..never knew about this part of the PCA forum! Could someone please tell me how to save the text input options so that I don't get auto completion and word prediction. I have to select my input options EVERY message as it always seems to revert to auto completion and word prediction. (Silver surfer!)

mgmcc 19 Jan 13

My Android phone isn't a Samsung, but if I go into "Settings >> Language & keyboard >> Advanced settings", I have an option to untick "Word Prediction". See if you have a similar option, although it might be buried deeper into the menus.

SillBill 19 Jan 13

I have a Samsung Galaxy Y and this is the route to switch off Predictive text etc. >Settings>Locale and Text>Samsung Keypad>XT9 disable XT9 and it disables a bunch of other settings that you probably don't want - they can be viewed in XT9 advanced settings when XT9 is enabled.

Duncanf 19 Jan 13

Many thanks, mgmcc and SillBill. The settings option got me into the right bit. Thank you both again!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

Found Studio reveals the making of the Unleashed, Uncut Peugeot 208 viral

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message