Samsung SIII Mobile phone on contract

Liza 26 Nov 12

I want to buy the much talked about Samsung SIII on contract. Everytime I make an attempt to buy my particulars are taken but somehow it does not work. I get an email that there has been a problem. In one case I was even rejected. I have always bought mobiles on pay as you go but I have decided it is better to go on contract than have the trouble to top up and so on. I am retired and feel that that is the main problem. What is contract. Is it connected with the company and therefore they do not want to be saddled with a contract with a retired person? Any help? Liza

Woolwell 26 Nov 12

I'm retired and have a contract. Suggest that instead of trying online with emails etc that you call into one of the many shops that sell mobile phones (the choice is vast), decide on which mobile operator that you want to use and ask about their deals.

Nontek 27 Nov 12

I have a Samsung S3 on contract from Carphone Warehouse, I too am a retired pensioner, but no problems at all. Very pleased with the S3.

jonasmarsh621 28 Nov 12

Samsung Galaxy SIII is one of the best phones on the market right now. Its features are way behind any other.

Liza 28 Nov 12

Thank you all for your replies. Great! I will do that go to one of the shops and buy. Yes, I know Samsung SIII is the best.

All the best liza

mnatives 28 Nov 12

Hi, every one we offers two ways to install and use the download Mobile applications on your mobile handset. mobile marketing software

shiewab 30 Nov 12

What "mobile marketing software" is doing here? I agree with jonasmarsh621, Samsung S3 is really really good one, it's totally worth to buy it with contract

sunnystaines 30 Nov 12

I am retired found with galaxy 3, carphonewarehouse could not give me a contract with three, yet the three store did. no idea why.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message