samsung s4 zoom sd card

jacq13 22:49 22 Aug 14

I have just bought a Samsung s4 zoom phone/camera. All good, except the photos are saving to the phone and not to the sd card, (64gb but have tried much smaller one too and same problem). As I bought this phone for a camera too, and like to take sd card out to print photos this is a problem for me. I would appreciate any advice. Many thanks.

BRYNIT 23:54 22 Aug 14

This should help CLICK HERE

BRYNIT 00:02 23 Aug 14

Just a thought. Why do you need to remove the flash drive.

You could transfer the photos to your computer and print them or put them onto a flash drive to take to a shop to be printed.

jacq13 22:47 23 Aug 14

Thank you so much for this. I have followed the instructions and managed to transfer my pics to the sd card. Whilst disappointing that they save to the phone and I always need to copy over, it is quite straightforward to do - even for me - with the great instructions. So clear and easy to follow. I have printed a couple of pics and the quality is really good,so am well pleased with my new toy now. Why do I want to remove the flash drive? Assume flash drive is memory card? Easier to put this in photo printer to play with pics and print, always been used to stand alone photo printer. I see another new feature now too, the card needs to be 'unmounted' now before taken from camera/phone. Once again I do appreciate your quick response here and great advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…