samsung lcd tv trouble HELP

Ben9000uk 12:21 26 Aug 07

i just bought a samsung syncmaster 225mw 22" hd lcd tv. It works allright except the buttons on the front of the tv to control volume or channels if you cant find the remote. When ever i press them they dont work and a message comes up saying "keys locked". I cant find how to unlock them and its really annoying. Im thinking of taking it back unless someone can tell me the solution. PLEASE HELP

Ben9000uk 12:58 26 Aug 07

help please

Ben9000uk 13:18 26 Aug 07

help

Ben9000uk 11:42 27 Aug 07

ok i pressed menu button and then p down twice and all that did was close the menu and put the channel 2 down. Then i pressed the volume button and the volume went up 1 but there was nothing coming up about child lock. I also tried the channel manager and it said child lock was off but the buttons were still locked. Im taking it back to argos and getting a replacement.Hopefully it wont have this same problem.

Mikey-eff 14:46 31 Dec 07

the reason that you cannot find this on the samsung website is because this is a LCD moitor so you were looking in th wrong place. To unlock they keys press the menu button (on the front of your tv) and hold it for 10 seconds. There will be a beep to confirm and wolla. Your tv is sorted

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…