Samsung J700- need free software to sync phone

jazzy moo 21:03 PM 03 Dec 09

Been using Mobiledit but unfortunately the free trial has come to an end....Need to be able to find software that I can back up text messages on the PC...Have done a search but very few work with my phone. Any suggestions?

I know O2 does Bluebook but in case I change providers in the future I do not want to lose it all....

PP321 20:28 PM 10 Dec 09

If its that important, get your hand in your pocket and support the people who spend thier time writing these programs.

jazzy moo 20:34 PM 10 Dec 09

I would if I had the money, but unfortunately being long term ill doesn't pay...

PP321 22:17 PM 10 Dec 09

Its £11.90 ! , i dont know ANYONE who cant afford that.

It is available "cracked" from various websites when i looked but i cant condone that.

jazzy moo 10:24 AM 11 Dec 09

Well we have managed a temporary fix....

and sometimes people can't always afford things like that and I am not a bluger as you seem to suggest.....I have and do pay for some things for my computer.

I asked for advice and to receive a reply that is accusatory such as yours is very disappointing. I have always received such helpful advice from this forum and this is a real shame that you feel the need to take your issues out on me.

£11.90 might be a small amount to some but it goes a long way to me.....

PP321 17:38 PM 11 Dec 09

I apologise if thats how my responce comes across, thats not how it was meant.

I had an occation where i needed a specific piece of software for my phone, i, like yourself (and most other people) would rather have it for free (who wouldnt?) and then i found a company selling EXACTLY what i'm looking for so i didnt hesitate to purchase it.

Whilst not wanting to sound patronising, my point is, Yes £11.90 may not be much to most people, but if its something you really need, and it does the job, can you not find a way?

Condom 20:10 PM 11 Dec 09

I thought Samsung did software for this particular purpose which you can download free from the Samsung site.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off