Samsung i8910

Brice 25 May 10

Hope someone out there can help with this. Rececently acquired the above phone as a second hand. It has been unlocked and debranded and runs Symbian OS.Presently I cannot connect the phone to my computer via USB cable or bluetooth. HAve downloaded Samsung PC Studio but ccable connection always fails. Every time I connect the phone to the computer a message" Found New Hardware.. Samsung CDMA tecnologies" appears and a found New hardware
Wizard pops up suggesting that it will help installing software for CDMA technologies and request for the Installation CD to be inserted...Problem I did not get any CD with the phone..Any idea where I can get hold of a copy..I am getting desperate...Thanks

defendor 01 Jun 10

hello! try this one click here goodluck!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message