Samsung Galaxy S5 with Sprint

jonohoff 00:59 28 Feb 15

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out on the following:

My lock screen shows the flash light thing, the rotate screen, and off and on the location set by GPS. The flash light one is useful sometimes, but the other 2 are absolutely worthless to me personally! I went into the lock screen part of settings and turned on weather under "additional information", but it's just flat out not there when my locked screen is being displayed! The other thing is before my OS got updated, it was very smooth and easy to read The first few words of text messages from the locked screen. Now the area that they used to be displayed in is cluttered all to hell with messages about App updates being installed... This is another piece of info that I couldn't give a dang about if somebody payed me to!

Basically the only things I want displayed on this screen is the time (small DIGITAL clock), text message previews, and the current/next few hours of weather. The rest of what it's showing right now, I can't for the life of me see how ANYBODY could find useful in any way!

Again, thanks to anybody who can help!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now