Samsung Galaxy S Smartphone help

Audio~~Chip 13:32 PM 09 May 11
Answered

Hello

I want to start using my Smartphone with the Apps, by going to the Android market to possibly download new apps. Problem is when I go to the Market for apps it wants me to setup a Google Acount. I do have Google email but very very rarely use it.

Is there a way I can setup say Hotmail which is my primary computer email address please.

Thanks in advance

Woolwell 14:54 PM 09 May 11

If you have Google e-mail then you have in effect a Google account. I take it that you want to buy an app. You can also buy an app through your browser and it will ask for your mobile number and it will be sent to it.

Doubt very much that hotmail will work as MS is a competitor.

If you have Google e-mail then you have in effect a Google account. I take it that you want to buy an app. You can also buy an app through your browser and it will ask for your mobile number and it will be sent to it.

Woolwell 17:08 PM 09 May 11
Answer

I only posted once!

Audio~~Chip 22:01 PM 09 May 11

Thanks Woolwell for calling in to my post.

Looks like Google locks the Samsung Galaxy down to account login.

Audio~~Chip 09:25 AM 10 May 11

This post is now closed, but with the layout changing. How do I close this post/thread please

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Microsoft's Gamescom 2015 Xbox conference: Watch Microsoft reveal new Xbox One games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Play the retro 8-bit dating naked adventure game by The Uprising Creative

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…