Recommended 32 inch Smart TV

the old man 10:27 10 Mar 15
Answered

Looking to buy a Smart tv for the bedroom and am stuck between a Samsung or an LG. I have an LG 42 inch HD tv in the living room but its not 'Smart'. Looking for any info on recommendations. I want to be able to utilise my Amazon Prime Video account.

john bunyan 17:19 10 Mar 15
Answer

the old man

Both are very good. I have a 42" LG upstairs and a 23" Samsung in the kitchen. Of the two, Samsung had far better wi - fi ( I had to use homeplugs to make a wired connection with the LG as the wireless was very slow). Also, the Samsung has more "catch up" apps - BBC, ITV, 4oD etc, whereas my "Smart" LG only has BBC. To use catch up on , say 4oD, on the LG I have to attach an iPad or laptop with an HDMI lead.

If "Smart" is what you want, I would go for a Samsung.

anonymous120 08:55 19 Mar 15

Go for Samsung. They have this new feature called Multi-Link Technology which allows you to view multiple screens

madanforever4u 13:56 26 May 15

go for lg

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…