Putting Logos on digital pictures

ajm 20:57 12 Nov 05

IS there a program or automater software that will allow picture(s) to have a personal/comapny logo put on them automatically somewhere in the corners of the pictures. PaintShop pro 9 is the digital image software being used.

hssutton 21:42 12 Nov 05

This is very easy in Photoshop by creating an action, I've taken PSP of my PC so cannot be sure if this will do a similar job. However there are many programs that will do just this. click here for one example which is very easy to use

ajm 22:17 12 Nov 05

hssutton. Thanks for your response.
What I basically want is a small logo (jpeg picture file) to be put on bottom right hand corner of any photos that have deen taken with a digital camera / scanner.

cycoze 01:15 13 Nov 05

Just use the File-Batch-Batch Process command.

In the Batch Process dialog, you'll be able to choose the files you want processed, the script you want to run against them, how you want them saved, the folder to place the processed files in, and even the name to give the processed files. This is a very powerful command.

Depending on your settings in the Batch Process dialog, this command can also be used to make copies of files or convert files from one format to another.

Help file will give you the in`s and out`s of it.

hssutton 09:40 13 Nov 05

Again I cannot be sure if PSP will allow this method, but in Photoshop it's possible to create a paintbrush that will paint a name/logo by simply brushing it on.

Obviously though, especially if you have a lot of images to process, batch processing, as cycoze says is the way to go, unless you can create a clickable action as in photoshop.

esbe 16:12 15 Nov 05
  hssutton 17:00 15 Nov 05

click here to see how to create your own signature/logo within PSP

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…