Professional DVD Menus

Yoshinori 22:50 04 Feb 09

Dunno if anyone can help me. Trying to find software which can help me to create professional looking DVD menus, I have bought Roxio Creator 2009 ultimate edition and the My DVD/ Video Wave application is not working, so have only seen the basic functions which are pathetic in comparison to my previous Nero 7 software heard reviews of Nero 9 that it is not good for various reasons but want something that gives me more control without having to write my own code (not that Iam a novice), but don't want it too complicated, but want to be able to make animated menus etc. A bit more freedom and wondered if I have to go back to Nero or go to Pinnacle or Sony's software or................................

MCE2K5 03:11 07 Feb 09

"and wondered if I have to go back to Nero or go to Pinnacle or Sony's software or.............................."

What about this "VideoStudio Pro X2" click here

Free Trial click here

Give it a go.

I have Version 11 Plus, Does all I need it to.

Roadgiant 07:12 07 Feb 09

How about this one:- click here not tried it myself but there is a 30 day trial version so you don't have to purchase it if you don't like it or find it unsuitable.
RG

Yoshinori 11:19 07 Feb 09

So MCE2K5 how much more can I do on this VideoStudio Pro X2. Not bothered to waste my time on a free trial unless Iam given the right info from outset.

MCE2K5 01:17 08 Feb 09

"So MCE2K5 how much more can I do on this VideoStudio Pro X2":

It was just another suggestion for you to consider, as no one had answered your question yet.

I have been using Ulead Programs for several years, They have never let me down.

As reguards your last part of your answer, (This Bit) "Not bothered to waste my time on a free trial unless Iam given the right info from outset.":

I Bothered and wasted my time to give you an answer,

So, Neither can I, Good Bye.

Try Google next time.

Yoshinori 10:30 08 Feb 09

Sorry did not mean to be rude thanks for the answer just fed up installed roxio (half-an hour) which did not work on first install had to re-install it then the very part of the program I needed to use did not work. I will try out your program cause I have been desperate to use something that is professional rather than bog standard average

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…