Problems with Panasonic Video camera

nerawan 09:44 05 Sep 09

Hi. I bought a Panasonic video camera (High def) 14 months ago. Since them I have been travelling and use it every day. About a month ago, it got a problem. For 2 days the screen went quite dark but it was taking pic and video normally. Then 2 days later out of the blue the screen went completly black. any idea what the problem is?

Also I think there is a problem with the battery because whwn I take pic I have to wait longer than before.

I will be in London in a few days. Any good place recommend it to take it?. Thanks

LAP 12:28 20 Sep 09

This could be the sensor. Have a look at this link. click here

If it is the sensor it will be expensive to repair, as you will see from the link. If I was not able to return my camera and get it repaired free of charge it would have gone in the bin!

LAP 20:13 15 Feb 10

How did you get on?

Did you find a solution to your problem, a reply will help others!

LAP 20:13 15 Feb 10

How did you get on?

Did you find a solution to your problem, a reply will help others!

nerawan 16:05 23 Feb 10

Hi LAP. I haven't done anything yet. as you say the repair must be costly and now I don't really need the camera because I finished my long trip. When I was in India It got another problem, the lenses were out of focus. It was repaired there for 50 dollars.
Now I will just wait.

nerawan 16:05 23 Feb 10

Hi LAP. I haven't done anything yet. as you say the repair must be costly and now I don't really need the camera because I finished my long trip. When I was in India It got another problem, the lenses were out of focus. It was repaired there for 50 dollars.
Now I will just wait.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…