Problems with Demand Five

oid1983 10 Oct 09

Hi,

I am hoping somebody can help me.

I have no trouble watching the free Demand Five programs, but I want to watch things like CSI & CSI: New York that cost 99p an episode - which is excellent considering I rarely ever watch episodes more than once.

Anyway's according to Demand Five, all the settings on my computer are fine. I am using - just for this and a few other things - MSIE8 and have ActiveX and cookies enabled as well as WMP11.

I download the player and try installing it. Every time - and I tried this a while back in another supported browser - it refuses to install, saying it requires Entriq Download Manager to work.

I have tried restarting my computer, disabling firewall, running Spybot S&D as well as WinASO (a registry fixing program that is VERY reliable).

I am at a loss and REALLY want this, so ANY help would be muchas gracias!

Ta,
oid

sunnystaines 11 Oct 09

never got it working here either try on xp and vista,run out of ideas long ago, tried various forums a common problem with no answers not even from 5 support.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message