Problems with Demand Five

oid1983 21:49 PM 10 Oct 09

Hi,

I am hoping somebody can help me.

I have no trouble watching the free Demand Five programs, but I want to watch things like CSI & CSI: New York that cost 99p an episode - which is excellent considering I rarely ever watch episodes more than once.

Anyway's according to Demand Five, all the settings on my computer are fine. I am using - just for this and a few other things - MSIE8 and have ActiveX and cookies enabled as well as WMP11.

I download the player and try installing it. Every time - and I tried this a while back in another supported browser - it refuses to install, saying it requires Entriq Download Manager to work.

I have tried restarting my computer, disabling firewall, running Spybot S&D as well as WinASO (a registry fixing program that is VERY reliable).

I am at a loss and REALLY want this, so ANY help would be muchas gracias!

Ta,
oid

sunnystaines 09:15 AM 11 Oct 09

never got it working here either try on xp and vista,run out of ideas long ago, tried various forums a common problem with no answers not even from 5 support.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This installation lets you control a laser and sound show using your mind

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites