Printer Advice - which one?

becca13020 10:30 19 Nov 08

Hi

I'm really need a new printer and desperatley need advice on which one will suit my needs the best.

I basically use my printer for,
Yearbook printing
Calander printing
Newsletter
Logos and images for merchandise

At present I don't use more than A4 size. Some people have recommended a really good epson inkjet and others have said coloured laser. I've always thought coloured lasers wouldn't print good quality logos and pictures!!

I've also looked into leasing and it would cost too much in the region of £150 a month.

Any advice greatly appreciated
Becca

Pamy 17:06 26 Nov 08

Hi becca13020, no answers so far so, her's mine. Most inkjets will do what you want. I like Epson and HP, so I would look at them. If you require top quality then look at top prices as usually you get what you pay for in my experience.

amonra 20:13 26 Nov 08

Depends on how much colour printing is involved. If the vast majority of your work is B+W then a laser printer will work out far cheaper than an inkjet. Good, cheap lasers from Samsung, easy to refill and work well. As for inkjets, Epson seem to be top recommendation on this forum. You pays your money and takes your pick.............

Kevscar1 20:20 26 Nov 08

I've used epson for over 20 years and would never consider any other. Bought 2 for my granduaghters last week and a new one for me. Compatible inks work fine in them upto and including As glossy photographs.
There is one site can't remember which at the mo where I can buy a mixed set of compatibles for £30

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…