In praise of laptopsandpcs in Glasgow

ripvan 17:32 23 Feb 08

Hi everyone,was recently looking for a new basics pc,looked at all the usual advised ones.Came across click here a shop in Glasgow,from a google link.They have many ready built ones or build a full range of pcs for you to any spec.I gave them a ring and they were very helpful so I ordered one on monday and arranged for delivery friday (delivery was only £9.95 to Huddersfield).It was delivered on time as promised.They are very good on price and they also include 3 years warranty in their prices.A lot of places charge extra for this which is a rip off.When you build your system on their website all their components can be looked up individually and nearly all of them come with manufactures 3 years warranty anyway.
I had to ring them about a couple of things as I had put my own XP on and their tech guys were very helpful over the phone and via email.
All in all a pleasant buying experience and I would highly recommend them.

jas4u1 17:54 24 Oct 08

They don't take returns I bought a DVD-ROM drive from them got it home and realized it was not a DVD-RW what I thought I bought I went back to the shop and explained to the guy and asked him to upgrade to a DVD-RW and pay the difference but he told me they don't take things back ...so I would definitely not recommend them the DVD-ROM I bought was not even out the packet never had ant problems with any other PC shop So please take this advice or make sure if you do go to them that they will take returns.nothing on there site about returns...it was only a tenner but it's the principle of it...jas4u1

laurie53 21:47 24 Oct 08

Any exchange/refund outside trade description or faulty item is at the retailer's discretion.

While many do, they don't have to.

You bought the wrong item. We've all done it. It's your problem not theirs.

jas4u1 00:53 26 Jun 09

Well Laurie I do agree with you about returns but the guys attitude was not very nice to say the lest...I still would not recommend them so everyone take my advice and go elseware...and give them a miss....jas4u1

Al94 12:05 26 Jun 09

What's the Glasgow connection? This is the address on the website
Ginger6 Ltd
Unit 17 Wulfrun Trad Est
Stafford Road
Wolverhampton
WV10 6HH

Forum Editor 01:09 27 Jun 09

Please don't advise other people to "take my advice and go elseware(sic)...and give them a miss".

It was your fault that you bought the wrong item, not the retailer's. Some shops will accept returned items in these circumstances, but others will not, and they're under no obligation to do so.

jas4u1 20:19 28 Jun 09

Hi I understand what you are saying....and I know it was my fault for buying the wrong item...the point of my post is the attitude of them they were not nice to say the lest there is nice and nice and they were not at the end of the day it was only £10....just trying to let people know to make sure they can get an exchange or refund before they buy from them as they mite spend £100...or more and get the same treatment as me they were very cheeky....jas4u1

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now