pping tv through the house

Jaap_98 21:23 24 Jun 07

I have just moved house and laid cat6 and coax cables to several rooms including the 3 tv-rooms. I want to have a dedicated place seperate from the viewing areas (under the stairs) to keep all my equipment and be able to control from each room. I have no terrestrial TV only SKY and a humax for astra 19E and a dvd player.(ie 3 sources) I also have an IR distribution system from Keene electronics and an "sky eye" from my previous set up.

Could you tell me a way of piping all three sources to the different locations using either the individual coaxes (single to each room) (or the ethernet?). I am hoping to connect RF2 to a distribution amp like the T120 from TVlink or similar and control all devicesusing ir "sky eye" and the TVLinkPlus box. Regarding the video can I daisy chain the other 2 devices somehow to the digibox?

Would appreciate your help with this, I cannot find a clear example of a similar setup anywhere.

Many thanks in advance!!

Arnie 23:58 26 Jun 07

Try Martin Pickering's e-book from here:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…