Post pics on a web site for all to view

tardis100 14:07 23 Oct 07

Can anyone tell me where to look so that I can put a pile of jpg pics. on the web and then give folk the web address so they can see them? I was given such a site a while back and it was so easy to log on to, but I've lost the info. - I've tried MySpace without much luck. Thanks.

Terry Brown 14:21 23 Oct 07

Try Google Picassa, it's free and it's good.
Terry

alB 16:57 23 Oct 07

Another idea might be to set up an account with one of the online photo stores, you can share your pictures around and can also get them printed if you want, most of them offer some free prints to get you to sign up, I use Jessops picture house. click here
...alB

rdave13 17:06 23 Oct 07

Like this one, click here

Rigga 21:22 23 Oct 07

Agree with Terry Brown Google Picassa is hard to beat.

Here's an album of our safari pictures.

> click here <

R.

tardis100 07:41 24 Oct 07

Thanks for the info - I'll get stuck in now and see how it goes. Ben.

P1d 08:47 24 Oct 07

Maybe too late but you could look at;

click here
or
click here these also print your photos if required, very good too.

Good luck.

anchor 16:24 24 Oct 07

Rigga: Congratulations on your excellent pictures.

alB 17:48 24 Oct 07

I'll second the comment from anchor, fabulous photos, what camera where you using? ...alB

Rigga 09:03 25 Oct 07

Thanks anchor and alB.

It's a Pentax K10D. I got it on a recommendation because of it's anti shake feature.

Not really into photography, but figured if we're going on safari then I needed a reasonable camera.

All I did was point and click. I felt a little silly around some of the people who obviously knew what they were doing, although I'm quite pleased with the pictures.

So all in all the camera must be good given the photographer isn't. :)

R.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…