//some 3rd party need geo

Please may I have your opinions on...

BigRik 20:46 15 May 06

...this LCD tv click here.

Is it a good product, at a good price, from a good retailer?

Thanks for your time.

DieSse 20:50 15 May 06

Your link is a general one that doesn't specify a particular TV.

DieSse 20:54 15 May 06

Sorry - I didn't wait long enough, the particular TV did come up eventually. Sony are generally a good manufacturer of TVs, but your best bet is to look for reviews in the appropriate magazines.

DieSse 21:03 15 May 06

You might like to read here click here

anskyber 13:22 16 May 06

I have the V series of the 32 inch version. I could see a positive difference in the picture detail and quality between the S and V series. Do satisfy yourself on that point. I am a long standing fan of Sony although they did fall behind in the LCD stakes at one time. The panels for the Samsung equivalents (cheaper) are made in the same factory as a joint venture with Sony as I understand it. The panasonic range are also excellent but I prefer the colour balance of Sony. If you do get one they are preset to vivid for colour which is very bold and brassy. Normal is very realistic if you like wildlife or outdoor programmes.

anskyber 13:25 16 May 06

Forgot to add. I do not know the retailer I use click here. for price checking, they also include reviews of retailers.

BigRik 17:27 30 May 06

Oops! I nearly forgot this thread!

I've actually gone for the Sony KDL40V2000 & not the model in the link.

I ordered it last Monday (22nd), from MultizoneAV but still no sign of it. I phoned this morning & I was told I would get a call either today or tomorrow for delivery by the end of the week. No call today, so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

I'm getting a tad anxious now. Maybe I've been lucky, but I've never had to wait more than a few days for anything I've ordered off the net before!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…