PHOTO-PRINTER OR ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER?

YAMI 12:25 09 Jan 06

I HAD A DIGITAL CAMERA FOR CHRISTMAS,I NEEDED TO BUY A NEW PRINTER FOR MY P.C. ANYWAY BUT I WANT SOME ADVICE WHETHER TO BUY A DEDICATED PHOTO-PRINTER OR AN ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER FOR BETTER QUALITY PHOTOS?

ALSO ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON PARTICULAR MODELS

jack 17:16 09 Jan 06

Yami
Lesson 1. Do not type in capitals . it is the equivelent of shouting.
Now to you query
The general best advice for best results purchase
individual units, scanner/printer etc.,

For best photo quality purchase a photo printer/
I surmise you are but young and so a little impatient
Take your time.

But before you do any of those things I would suggest you get to grips with the camera.
For a start of when looking at your pictures on screen use a reasonable photo editor.
If you have loaded the camera software from the disk
unload it - it so often poined out this is very basic get you started stuff and if you read these pages you see may issues with folk getting eltangles it it.
A good free picuture edit or is from click here
another from click here

Runnig a photoprinter is a very expensive business for ink and paper
It may pay you for starters to get your images processed at a processing station.
You will yhen get some refernce of what to expect when you do start printing your own.
For example a print looks noth like a screen image and it is very easy be tmpted to try to nmatch up with much paper and ink expended and get nowhere.
Hope this is of value to you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…