phone to pc connection problems

alibob1526 20:08 PM 04 Apr 11

I have a samsung gt-e2550 slider mobile phone with 1.3mgp camera. Having taken some photo's I want do transfer to windows 7 64 bit laptop. So far have tried downloading samsung new pc studio suite, tried connecting via bluetooth, no luck went & bought a data cable, still no luck. Have sent 4 emails to samsung & phoned them but have recieved no help whatsoever.I even bought a memory card for the phone,but it should not be required to do a basic transfer of photo's.
Does anyone have this model phone & used it for photo transfer?, or does anyone know how to contact samsung uk by email?. So far disgusted with lack of support from such a large company.

jamesparker 12:01 PM 13 Apr 11

You can contact to Business Mobile Phone,They will help you.

Woolwell 21:42 PM 14 Apr 11

Have you got the latest version of the samsung suite?

When you connect by cable does the pc recognise the connection? If so you should be able to see the phone as an external device.

alibob1526 13:42 PM 15 Apr 11

Thank you to all those that posted assistance advice for my problem,-phone to pc connection. The problem has now been resolved.

Woolwell 18:24 PM 15 Apr 11

How did it get sorted?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

See immersive artist and storyteller Chris Milk speak at London VR event

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…