Phone Needed on 02 Network but what phone and plan

Baskerville 15:38 PM 09 Jul 08

Hi all,

Absolute novice and never posted on here.
I need to change my ISP, 02 will give a discount on broadband if I have a call package with a contract mobile phone, thing is I have no idea these days what is on offer or what NOT to get into.

I need a new mobile phone with maybe 50 free mins a month perhaps a few free texts, but I also want a phone with a decent camera on it and the latest gadgets if at all possible, I have a wireless connection at home so if the phone can connect to the web all the better.
I'm just asking to see if anyone can help ? or if they know of a decent phone that is not too expensive each month, I don't mind paying about
£15:00 a month, I know that is not a lot these days but the phone is only going to be used for maybe 2 mins a day.

Many thanks if someone can help out,

aine 19:29 PM 10 Jul 08

You can get a PAYG phone from O2 for £40 with this you can use O2 for your broadband. I have just bought a NOkia 2630, it has a camera, bluetooth etc, Have a look at their site,I am sure you will find something

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Steve Albini's notorious email is now a punchy music video

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…