phone with good battery life

Desperate-Dan 30 Mar 09

hi, can you recommend a mobile with a good battery life, I have a samsung G600 and the battery doesn't seem to last long, I only use the phone for calls and text now and then.

buteman 07 Apr 09

Long battery life.

click here

Desperate-Dan 07 Apr 09

thanks for that, its lasting allot longer now i've turned off the vibrator, turned down the back light, light on the keys and i switch it off at night, thanks

buteman 07 Apr 09

And switch off bluetooth unless you need it if you have it on your mobile.

Desperate-Dan 07 Apr 09

Have done, thanks

raaboo 21 Apr 09

I use the samsung tocco F480 and after the first few charges the battery life I get is phenomenal - i get 8 days out of it and thats with sending a few texts every day, checking emails twice a day and making calls of about half hour a day!

Its a tricky phone to get used to as the touchscreen seems ever so slightly out of alignment but apart from that it is great for battery life

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message