phone and contract

Jameslayer 16:25 PM 13 Aug 12

Hello I am able to leave my current contract which is with Orange and am looking at what contract to get(This I understand) but I am thrown by all the diffrnt phones avaible. At the moment I have a samsung galaxy apollo i5801 which i dont like. I find it slow, unresponsive, and frankly rubbish. So I do need a new phone. I would like my new phone to do these jobs *browse the net *youtube *emails *Make calls *Play games or apps

My budget for the contract is £20 to £30 and I would like it to have: *unlimited texts *Free minutes 200 *data usage 500mb

I could also put £50 towards a handset. Thanks in advance all

Woolwell 22:40 PM 13 Aug 12

Suggest you go into some phone stores and ask to play with a few.

Forum Editor 11:46 AM 29 Sep 12

I agree with Woolwell. The first thing to do is choose the handset you like, then set about finding a network that will provide you with the package you want, and the phone.

You may find that you have to do quite a bit of research, and some compromise might be necessary, but in the end you'll get a package that will be acceptable, although the amount you have to pay for the phone may vary.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11