PDF DIGITAL COPIES OF PC ADVISOR

vlnny 00:37 AM 01 Jun 12

I saw somewhere £9 a year for digital copies of a computer magazine but I cant find it now I travel about 3 times a year and always buy computer mags for the plane ...but they are too heavy now and a pig to carry around all the time and with the weight limits and the amount you can carry these days I cant be bothered carrying them. If I could download a ecopy that would be great I could read it onmy tablet by the pool and if I wanted later I could print out any points I wanted to keep. Im sure Ive seen it somewhere ..Ive looked at most of the mags and I cant see it you would think that it would be advertised all over, has anyone seen where I can subscribe to this service Cheers Vince

Forum Editor 23:51 PM 02 Jun 12

If you Click here you'll see how you can subscribe to a digital version of PC Advisor. There's a software version for iPad, as well as for your PC.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites